Michigan’s State House Representative, 15th District
Hard to believe that we are kicking off our third and final campaign for state representative. Serving the Dearborn community has been a blessing and we hope you’ll join us as we continue to make progress.
Yours in Service,
- Product of Dearborn Public Schools, having attended McDonald Elementary School, Woodworth Middle School, and Fordson High School
- Bachelor of Science from University of Michigan-Dearborn and Master of Public Health from University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- United Nations Relief and Work Agency volunteer
- A state and national health policy expert, working as a professional health adviser for Henry Ford Health System.
- Board Member for the Michigan League of Conservation Voters
- Dearborn community activist, advocate, and volunteer for over a decade