Michigan’s 15th District Candidate to State Representative
Over the last year, I have had the distinct honor of representing our hometown of Dearborn in Lansing as State Representative. In these divisive times, I have done my best to put aside the partisan bickering and instead focus on the issues impacting our Dearborn community. That is why in my first year of office I hit the ground running and:
- Fought for lower auto insurance premiums
- Secured increased funding for our public schools
- Protected earned benefits and healthcare for our first responders
- Mobilized our community and held corporate polluters accountable
In addition to working toward bipartisan solutions, I have been transparent and engaging with residents on all that is happening in our government by hosting town halls, community forums, and coffee hours throughout our city.
Although we have made many strides in this first year, there is much more to be done. In that spirit, I hope you will support us as we continue to build a better Dearborn for our families and future generations.
Yours in Service,
- Product of Dearborn Public Schools, having attended McDonald Elementary School, Woodworth Middle School, and Fordson High School
- Bachelor of Science from University of Michigan-Dearborn and Master of Public Health from University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- United Nations Relief and Work Agency volunteer
- A state and national health policy expert, working as a professional health adviser for Henry Ford Health System.
- Board Member for the Michigan League of Conservation Voters
- Dearborn community activist, advocate, and volunteer for over a decade